HASNUR GROUP is a group of companies in Coal Mining, Forestry, Plantation, Infrastructure and Port, Media, Shipping, and Services in Indonesia, Head Office in Jakarta and Operating Office in South Kalimantan. Currently we are looking for a professional to build a career with us.
Business Analyst Staff
- Partner with operations and business owners in the design, implement, and maintain scorecards, standard reports and various workflows
- Analyze and troubleshoot existing processes and workflows and make necessary changes to optimize performance
- Partner across the organization to understand where opportunities exist to leverage cross group resources to increase operational efficiency and financial results
- Support periodic processes, including planning, budgeting, and forecasting along with related coordination and communication
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities. Business acumen is a strong advantage
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel, MS Access and MS Powerpoint
- Experience/Proficiency with Business Objects will be an added advantage
- Ability to interface with multiple users across the organization and effectively project manage reporting requirements from start to finish.
- Intensive focus on user needs in defining user requirements and retrieving accurate information/reporting from data sources.
- Attention to details, in particular as it relates to compliance and accuracy of data.
- Ability to manage own work flow and meet deadlines.
- Having high motivation to learn, work hard, high resilience and proactivity
- Willingness to be traveled to site (Kalimantan area)
Send your CV Application & Supporting Document (Max. 2MB) to: